Polelover44 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Polelover44 Forums

This is my official Pokemon Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader?

4 posters

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader?

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap14%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap14%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap29%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap29%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Dragon user X

Dragon user X
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator

Who do you find challenging/awesome/hot/cool? Note that I include Juan and Wallace as seperate people. When I say Wallace, I mean Leader Wallace from R/S, not Champion Wallace from Emerald.

NOTE: Trying to promote discussion here, people!

2Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 am

Triple R

Roxanne, she is sooooo HOT!

3Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am

Triple R

But for reals the twin girls of psychic are hot, i mean tough.

4Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster

Only 1 girl, Tate's a boy Very Happy

https://polelover44.forumotion.com

5Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 am

Triple R

Holy FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the other one GAY or Something? Seriously WTF?!!

6Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster

He probably is gay. That's why he doesn't have sex with Liza every night.

7Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 am

Triple R

....? What is wrong with you! You're Monster!

8Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

thegreat4

thegreat4
Administrator
Administrator

bro, stop being weird.
AND LET ME ACCESS THE COMPUTER SO I DON'T BECOME INACTIVE!

9Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Triple R

There you are, where have been all this time? And your brother doesn't let you use the computer? Puch him in the face!

ANYWAYS, I think that the Psychic........... girls, guys, gays, whatever are the toughest of the Gym Leaders from Hoenn.

10Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 pm

thegreat4

thegreat4
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I was using Blaziken, and I died so many times. I had to catch a Lv. 28 Poochyena on the route by Lilycove, evolve it, and get it to Lv. 40 before I beat them. Mad

11Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:42 am

Triple R

yeah, too bad I could only vote once and voted for that other whore.....

12Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster

which whore?

13Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:28 am

Triple R

Roxanne...

I dont know why I voted for her...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum