Polelover44 Forums

This is my official Pokemon Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader?

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader?

Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap14%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap0%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap14%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap29%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_lcap29%Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Dragon user X

Dragon user X
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Who do you find challenging/awesome/hot/cool? Note that I include Juan and Wallace as seperate people. When I say Wallace, I mean Leader Wallace from R/S, not Champion Wallace from Emerald.

NOTE: Trying to promote discussion here, people!

2Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 am

Triple R

Roxanne, she is sooooo HOT!

View user profile

3Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am

Triple R

But for reals the twin girls of psychic are hot, i mean tough.

View user profile

4Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster
Only 1 girl, Tate's a boy Very Happy

View user profile http://polelover44.forumotion.com

5Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 am

Triple R

Holy FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the other one GAY or Something? Seriously WTF?!!

View user profile

6Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster
He probably is gay. That's why he doesn't have sex with Liza every night.

7Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 am

Triple R

....? What is wrong with you! You're Monster!

View user profile

8Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

thegreat4

thegreat4
Administrator
Administrator
bro, stop being weird.
AND LET ME ACCESS THE COMPUTER SO I DON'T BECOME INACTIVE!

View user profile

9Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Triple R

There you are, where have been all this time? And your brother doesn't let you use the computer? Puch him in the face!

ANYWAYS, I think that the Psychic........... girls, guys, gays, whatever are the toughest of the Gym Leaders from Hoenn.

View user profile

10Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 pm

thegreat4

thegreat4
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, I was using Blaziken, and I died so many times. I had to catch a Lv. 28 Poochyena on the route by Lilycove, evolve it, and get it to Lv. 40 before I beat them. Mad

View user profile

11Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:42 am

Triple R

yeah, too bad I could only vote once and voted for that other whore.....

View user profile

12Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 am

polelover44

polelover44
Webmaster
Webmaster
which whore?

13Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? Empty Re: Who's the best Hoenn Gym Leader? on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:28 am

Triple R

Roxanne...

I dont know why I voted for her...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum